Independent Senior Community in Dallas, Texas
Where your independence blossoms.
Feeling truly free depends as much on your surroundings as your state of mind. If you’ve ever owned a home, you no doubt enjoyed a sense of privacy and autonomy, not to mention safety. Here at Grace Presbyterian Village, that doesn’t change. You’re leading an active lifestyle, but you can also sit with a good book on your own front porch, or sip a cool drink with friends in your backyard. You can walk the dog — day or night — with an easy mind, knowing you live in a safe, secure community. You’re home. You can relax and enjoy life.
Consider your independent living options.
Use iFloor Plan to “furnish” your home. When you click any sample iFloor Plan, you’ll see a virtual simulation of how your own furniture will fit into your new home. It’s easy and fun. Once you arrive at the iFloor Plan page, start by clicking the “How to” box in the lower left for an easy-to-follow tutorial. Then select any floor plan you like, and “furnish” it however you wish. You can even print your floor plans to save as a reference.
- Professional security on duty
- Restaurant-style dining with tableside service
- Weekly housekeeping
- All utilities except personal phone and cable TV
- Wireless service
- 24/7 emergency call system in each residence
- Professional year-round maintenance and landscaping
- Full-time Minister of Spiritual Life and weekly worship services
- Free membership to Hillcrest Spa and Fitness Center
- “Free Days” for temporary stay in the Health Center
- Scheduled transportation
- Salon and barber services
- Group fitness classes
- Life enrichment activities
- Notary Public services
- Multiple dining venues
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Therapeutic aquatic center
- Resident clinic with full-time wellness nurse
- 25+ acres of walking paths through natural habitats
- Flower gardens
- Creative arts classes
Find out more about your residential options for independent living.
Contact us via the Quick Form, or call 1-800-429-5207.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlike many senior living communities, 55+ developments and independent living high-rises, Grace offers a comprehensive range of long-term care services, from assisted living and memory support to licensed skilled nursing care. These services are available both short- and long-term, as needed.
Not-for-profit communities, such as Grace Presbyterian Village, manage their financial resources in accordance with their mission. Long-standing values are reflected in governance and management.
Benefits of a not-for-profit community include:
- Profits are reinvested into the community
- Continuous ownership by the same organization
- Lower operating costs
- Fees reflect actual costs
- Direction by a dedicated board of trustees
The Presbyterian Communities and Services Foundation can provide support to residents who outlive their financial resources
Apartment living at Grace allows you to enjoy our community amenities and common areas without leaving the comfort of the building. Everything is just a short stroll from your apartment. But you can also choose to live in any of our garden homes or cottages for even more privacy and autonomy in a lovely neighborhood setting.
Yes. Grace Presbyterian Village gives residents the opportunity to join committees focused on different aspects of community life, and to participate on the community’s Resident Council, something only the best senior living communities offer.